Deliver lectures and demonstrations to students anywhere via video and screen-sharing.
- Course materials can be posted for student access at any time
- Chat-based Q&A enables students and TA’s to help out while lecture continues
- Discussions and Q&A are stored to minimize repetition
Enable social learning with a tool that makes it easy for students to learn from each other, as well as faculty.
- Group and private discussions cater to all learning types
- Facilitate student collaboration anywhere
- Make it easy to use visuals or chat to work thru complex issues.
Virtual Office HoursBe more accessible and more productive by holding online office hours.
- Keep office hours from home – or anywhere
- By phone, video, chat - your pick
- Engage multiple students in a single session
- Let students connect wherever they are
- Recapture under-utilized office hours
Balancing Group DynamicsOnline collaboration creates an even field for both outspoken and reserved students to engage in their own time and their own way.
- One tool for live voice/video calls and chat.
- Threaded discussions encourage multiple responses
- Captures top-of-mind as well as deep-thought
Record Your LecturesA click of the mouse turns any lecture into an audio recording/podcast.
- Extend your reach across time zones
- Give students a chance to listen again
- Re-use core content
- Invite input from colleagues
- Audio Publishing: share special lectures publicly
Guest LecturersSpice up your course with guest lecturers to add unique knowledge and interest.
- Guest access makes it easy for experts to join you anywhere
- No travel to coordinate
- Host special lectures outside normal class hours, which students attend via the internet
Cooperative ResearchPool knowledge and resources with institutions around the world for ground-breaking research.
- Easily collaborate and share information across distance and time zones – without travel
- Support faculty and students with specialized interests by networking
Virtualizing? Let us help!
Unify has helped learning institutions around the world create a more connected learning experience.
Call us for a free consultation on your virtual learning needs.
Group Learning Projects – VirtuallyMake it easier for students to work together virtually. A single tool let’s them talk, video, share files, chat – under teacher or TA supervision. All they need is internet access.
- Collaborate via voice, video or chat anywhere
- Working students can catch up and contribute on their own schedule
- Easy for faculty to monitor and support
On-Demand Tutoring/CoachingCreate an online tutoring center that can be supported by multiple TAs and instructors.
- Students login to see who’s available
- Use chat requests to assign best resource
- Easily incorporate shared screens, online tools, shared files
- Group or private sessions with a click
- Students and teachers can be anywhere