Unify Approach to Going Green
At Unify, environmental responsibilities are core to our corporate culture and global business practices. Since 1993, we have developed products with low energy consumption in mind and, where possible, adopted sustainable, environmental friendly production practices.
Product-related environmental protection is not an end in itself. In many cases, it results in economic advantages in addition to environmental compatibility. However, for this to happen, the environmental aspects must be taken into consideration throughout the entire lifecycle of our products, from development through production, procurement, sales, services, use and recovery.
Unify is deeply committed to environmental care and protection, and through the use of creativity, technology and skills, is actively helping to set new standards in environmental sustainability. Our ideas, technologies and activities, through which we strive to ensure a sustainable existence, benefit people, society in general, and the environment. We have the responsibility to our future generations to safeguard and protect the environment.
On this basis Unify is developing solutions for tomorrow’s communication.
Downloads concerning the product related environmental protection
- List of substances to be declared (LDS)
- List of prohibited hazardous substances
- Threshold Values for Substances present in Indoor Air
- Supplier declaration: REACH Substance Declaration
- Supplier declaration: RoHS Exemption Declaration according to Annex III
- for Poland: Informacja o systemie zbierania zużytego sprzętu elektrycznego i elektronicznego