Download the full Dinse-Gellin Elektro GbR Success Story PDF
Dinse-Gellin Elektro GbR has been offering “all things electrical” to its customers for many years, including: domestic appliances; electric heating equipment; or satellite TV
Built on years of electrical engineering experience, Dinse-Gellin pride themselves on meeting customer expectations. A communications solution from Unify helps them do exactly that.
The requirement to replace the existing HiPath 3000 system presented the perfect time to embrace new communications technologies. The new system would allow existing customers to make phone calls with just a single mouse click. A reliable and integrated voicemail solution would significantly enhance accessibility, while important telephone functions could be made available on mobile devices as employees moved around the premises. Deciding criteria were:
- No customer calls to be lost
- Where possible, existing equipment should be re-used or recycled
- Installation and support should be simple and cost effective
- The need for familiarization should be low
- Training to be via an intuitive user-interface
- The solution should be scalable – as the business grows
Advised by their approved business partner midiKom, who has been regarded by Dinse-Gellin as a HiPath telephone system specialist for many years, the company identified OpenScape Business by Unify as their preferred solution.
Respecting the need to make the most of previous investments, the existing DECT devices are being re-used in the new environment, alongside 40 new OpenStage telephones.
Thanks to the experience and competence of midiKom, the conversion to the new telephone system was achieved in a sing le day.
The solution from midiKom offers Dinse-Gellin the following benefits:
- By integrating the existing DECT devices, no familiarization was necessary while still ensuring employees had full accessibility to the system
- The intuitive user interface on the PC when using UC functions on the smartcard meant that little training was necessary
- Customers can be called from the customer database using Click-To-Dial
- The reliable and integrated Voicemail ensures that no customer calls are lost
- Through the implementation of Smart UC, the usual high quality customer service could be optimized
Need more information?
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.Contact
Find a Partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.Locate a partner