Download the full Nilfisk-Advance Success Story PDF
Nilfisk-Advance cuts cost and boosts teamwork with managed UC service
Nilfisk-Advance of Denmark is one of the pioneers of professional cleaning equipment for industry and contract cleaning. With operations in 43 highly competitive markets world-wide, the group has a strong ‘green’ commitment as a member of the Carbon Disclosure Project on carbon emissions reporting.
Nilfisk-Advance wanted to drive corporate-level efficiencies, reducing travel and promoting smarter team working across its global operations, without being drawn into complex ICT/communications investment and service management commitments across many countries.
The company chose a unified communications (UC) platform from Unify. This is delivering state-of-the-art communications for Nilfisk-Advance through a managed service agreement which, by its nature, provides central governance while ensuring that the group is not being drawn into heavy capital investment and the long-term integrations and maintenance issues associated with it.
- State-of-the-art communications
- One voice numbers and greater team collaboration
- Faster global team working and simpler project development
- Cheaper calls between regional company locations
- Central governance and service operation handled through a managed service agreement: reduced operational complexity via a globally consistent SLA, reduced service costs and a single point of contact for multi-vendor management
- System transformation and the complete programme financed from operating not capital expenditure
Need more information?
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.Contact
Find a Partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.Locate a partner