Get everything you need to identify and address your customers’ requirements, design and deliver high-value business solutions and competitively differentiate your company.
Through the Unify Partner Portal, we can help you :
- Program & Tools – Access our partner program and tools to make the most out of our partnership.
- Learn – Stay informed with our latest news and community resources, train and certify your skills to better server your customers
- Sell – Effectively position and sell our products and services with the help of our extensive sales and marketing resources, presales support and promotions.
- Supply – Streamline your ordering processes with pricing & master data information, B2B shops and order tracking tools.
- Support – Serve your customers efficiently with online service tools for knowledgebase, software download, license management, service ticketing, and latest user and installation guides.
New Partner Account
Portal access for new partner organizations is generated in the initial onboarding process by our account managers.
To manage portal access on a per-user basis, partners with a direct business relationship with us may assign their own Portal Company Administrator. Partners ordering through distribution may be managed by their preferred distributor’s Portal Administrator or through our local Portal Country Administrator.
User & Role Administrations
Your designated Portal Administrator can add, delete or change users and access roles for your organization.
To identify your portal administrator, or if you have any other questions, please contact your channel manager or open a ticket with our Global Service Desk.
Partners in USA and Canada may request new users by completing the Portal Access Request form.
Problems? Questions? Feedback?
Check the technical requirements for the portal
Partner Portal Support
Please contact our Global Service Desk
Technical Newsletter for SMB Portfolio
Register to receive our technical newsletter for partner engineers serving our Small & Medium Business portfolio
Access to Support Portal
OEM Partners, Service Partners and Technology Partners which do not act as Solution Provider, please log on at www.unify.com/sp