Deliver resolution at first contact.
Your customers demand first-class service and personalized support across all channels of contact, every time. And so they should. Can your contact center deliver?
Enhance your customer relationships with every interaction.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- High abandoned call rates
- Low first-contact resolution
- Missed service level targets
- High agent turnover
- Low customer satisfaction
OpenScape Contact Center meets and beats those challenges by helping you keep pace with customers’ demands, giving you a competitive edge as an intuitive inbound contact center. It’s designed to maximize first-contact resolution through intelligent skills-based routing, along with built-in expert presence and collaboration tools.
OpenScape Contact Center Agile
- Single site, up to 100 concurrent agents
- Group-based routing of inbound phone, IVR, call backs, and email
- Integrated database with real-time and historical reporting
- Integrated basic IVR
- Pre-packaged CRM plug-ins
- Works with HiPath 3000 voice platform
OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise
- Single site or multi-site networked
- Up to 1500 concurrent agents per system, 7500 agents per cluster
- Skills-based routing of inbound and outbound voice, callbacks, IVR, email, web chat, voicemail, fax, and social media
- Integrated database and reporting
- Integrated IVR and Voice Portal options
- Pre-packaged and custom Social Media and CRM integrations
- Works with OpenScape 4000 and OpenScape Voice platforms
Staying in touch, staying on top
Keeping contact with your customers is critical, and Unify has the answer: OpenScape Contact Center Suite. It’s the most flexible, scalable, and comprehensive contact center suite available today, keeping you in contact over the phone, through email, to chat, and even social media. Watch the video to see it in action now!
Customer service, made simple.
As a multichannel system for routing, tracking and handling customer phone, email and web chat interactions, OpenScape Contact Center provides intelligent skills-based routing, ensuring that all customer contacts are directed to the most qualified person to handle the interaction, as quickly as possible.The agent and manager interfaces are easy to use and packed with tools to help get the job done. And it meets the demands of today’s multimedia contact center, while keeping pace with future requirements.
Tools to offer world-class customer service.
We provide a single, unified client for administration, management and historical and real-time reporting to simplify operations. OpenScape Contact Center can also be deployed as a virtual contact center by centrally locating it in a data center, or by networking multiple servers together, allowing you to easily scale up to 7,500 agents. And with an integrated IVR, you can provide an automated and intelligent ”front end” to your contact center, without the usual cost and complexity.
What does it all add up to?
Improved service levels. Higher efficiency. Reduced agent turnover. And happier customers.
- Brochure | OpenScape Contact Center Agile and Enterprise
- Data Sheet | OpenScape Contact Center Agile
- Data Sheet | OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise
- Solution Brief | OpenScape Contact Center Social Media
- Perspective | Five ways agent mobility will improve your contact center performance
- Perspective | The case for the mobile contact center supervisor
How did this customer increase their answer rate from 40% to 90% within 20 seconds and first call resolution to 80%, resulting in a 60% reduction in call volume? Read on.
See how Sauder Woodworking uses OpenScape Contact Center over eight different operating units to deliver a multi-channel (Voice, Email, and Chat) customer experience.
What is an inbound contact center?
An inbound contact center is dedicated customer engagement business that focuses exclusively or predominately on customer initiated calls rather than outbound calls initiated by the business.
Need more information?
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.Contact
Find a Partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.Locate a partner