Transforming Citizen Services
The Next Generation of Safety & Security with 9-1-1
The Next Generation of
Safety & Security with 9-1-1
Harnessing a multitude of big data sources such as voice, video and text can provide a more accurate picture of a emergency situation, speeding up incident response times, and enhance situational awareness.
A Next Generation Local Government
Moves to virtualize applications and architectures can tackle some of the more significant problems; not least how IT leaders can maximize return on their current IT estates without having to rip and replace.
Local governments are at a crossroads. Aging populations and high unemployment are driving demand for services, while local governments are being asked to slash budgets.
Mobility in the Contact Center
Government officials are increasingly on the move – working remotely and serving citizens using multiple devices. Supervisors seek to manage their remote teams. Citizen contact has become mobile and traditional contact channels are no longer enough.
Insights & Press Releases
- Digital Public Services Survey, Uncovering the issues that matter today
- Unify Enhances OpenScape Contact Center Suite
- Unify and NG9-1-1 - Keeping the Public Safe and Secure
- Baltimore County Implements Next-Generation 9-1-1 Infrastructure from Unify
- Unify Unveils OpenScape First Response for NG9-1-1 to Improve Collaboration for Public Safety
Need more information?
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.Contact
Find a Partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.Locate a partner