Choose to be competitive without turning the world over and starting again. Sometimes evolution fits better than revolution.
The sweet spot of unified communications.
As part of the OpenScape Enterprise portfolio, OpenScape 4000 bridges the gap from legacy digital communications to IP-based unified communications. Both reside side-by-side in the same enterprise, on the same platform. You leverage and enhance your existing communications by introducing powerful state-of-the-art UC capabilities. But where needed, as needed.
Designed for enterprises from 300 to 12,000 users,OpenScape 4000 supports the full range of OpenScape UC for high-demand users, while allowing you to keep moderate-demand desks in digital format.
- Hybrid TDM/IP-PBX for Enterprise Voice
- Single system scales up to 12,000 users
- Industry leader in Wireless LAN (DECT) deployments – Cordless Enterprise
- Active-Standby dual node architecture, no calls lost on switchover
- Support for native SIP Subscribers
- Compact PCI (cCPI) Server deployment to support customers with high analog and TDM requirements
- Integrated into OpenScape Management – zero touch maintenance
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
While mirroring the feature set and many of the same capabilities of our flagship OpenScape solution, OpenScape 4000 isn’t the new kid on the block—it’s been around and will stay around.
Flexible licensing means your users can move from one to the other as your needs demand. For data center deployments, it runs on industry-standard servers or as a traditional PBX platform.You need your communications ecosystem to do some heavy lifting? This just works.
DB Regio Bavaria Transport Management dispatches and monitors nearly 3,500 trains daily. The OpenScape solution from Unify ensures efficient and robust handling of all control center communications.
As one of the largest suppliers of automotive accessories and spare parts in Germany, Stahlgruber wanted to enable seamless cooperation between its sales centers and distributors.