Treat your customers to authentic communication.
With OpenScape Contact Center Campaign Director, you can build strong customer relationships that drive loyalty, satisfaction and revenue.
Reach out to increase customer loyalty and revenue.
You already know that labor can represent up to 80% of a contact center's operational costs. The challenge is to control and even reduce labor costs—but not at the expense of customer service. Agent-assisted and agentless proactive customer care campaigns are proven approaches to increasing customer loyalty and retention. All while keeping costs in check.
- Predictive, progressive, and preview outbound dialing with campaign management
- 500 agents per communication server, 10,000 agents per system
- Skills-based routing and reporting of inbound and outbound phone, email, and web chat
- Integrated IVR for campaigns, notifications, surveys, advertising, etc.
- Do-Not-Call (DNC) compliance
- Integrated audio recording
- Run as a standalone solution or interface with any communications infrastructure
A new-generation outbound solution.
OpenScape Contact Center Campaign Director ushers in a new generation of outbound contact management solutions with patented predictive dialing, advanced campaign and list management, call tactics and call recording capabilities. Campaign management is simplified with a single unified point for administration, management and reporting.
Now you can execute outreach campaigns that generate new revenue opportunities, and implement proactive contact to preemptively reduce inbound call volumes.
Deliver cost-effective outbound campaigns in any industry.
OpenScape Contact Center Campaign Director is versatile. Whether you’re in banking, insurance, healthcare, retail or government, we can help you get results with:
- Account collections
- Telesales and marketing
- Notifications and alerts
- Services and support
- Blended inbound/outbound campaigns
- Proactive customer care
If you aren’t talking to your customers, your competitors probably are.
Learn how LateRooms.com, one of UK’s leading online accommodation specialists, shrunk their cost of sales by 50%.