We’ve learned to communicate in a lot of ways, but when it really counts, we use the tool that matters most —our voice.
Make your conversations vibrant—down the hall or around the world.
As part of the OpenScape Enterprise portfolio, OpenScape Voice enables your enterprise to talk—with each other, with your customers, with all your stakeholders, with immediacy and richness.
As a stand-alone voice application or integrated with other unified communications applications, OpenScape Voice combines carrier-grade reliability, security, massive scalability (up to 100,000 users per node) and flexible on-premise or cloud deployment with the features your enterprise needs.
- Next Gen (100% SIP-based) Enterprise VoIP solution
- Industry leading scalability up to 100,000 users on a system
- Carrier Grade Reliability (5 9s) Active – Active Server architecture
- 100% call failover support – no lost calls on a single node failure
- Carrier Grade Routing and Translation for cloud / overlay deployments (IP-Least Cost Routing)
- Multi-tenant support
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
- Licensing options – Permanent (CAPEX), Subscription (OPEX)
Speaking with a unified voice.
We seamlessly synchronize voice with mobility, video and web conferencing, chat, messaging, presence, one-number service and more. Embed voice into your business applications. You can even unify your in-place multi-vendor voice network without ripping and replacing. All with one elegant framework.
Now that’s worth talking about.
With 123 major companies in its portfolio, the Otto Group markets a wide range of products that are distributed via a large number of sales channels. In order to enhance the agility of these independently operating companies, Otto Group's IT decision-makers opted for a communication solution from Unify featuring multi-tenant capabilities.
Unify has created a series of user-focused software suites for a simple, cost effective way to buy the productivity enhancing tools you need. For more information about our Enterprise Licensing program, this brochure is a great place to start.