Your inspiration. Our perspiration.You’ve investigated unified communications, and you’re sold on the benefits. You even have a green light to develop a proposal to implement. What’s the first step?
Close the gap between strategy and execution.
How do you securely deploy communications IT using industry-recognized best practices? How do you develop a roadmap? How do you optimize your existing investments in infrastructure and applications to take advantage of the latest technology and social trends? How can you tap the well of creative productivity within your employees?
Our integration expertise spans the spectrum of communications technologies and disciplines: voice, unified communications, mobile, contact center and video and security, plus wider IT applications including workflow and ERP.
We hold over 2,000 separate accreditations for service delivery and integration, from Cisco, Microsoft, IBM, Avaya, Nortel, HP and others. We make it all work, together.
We design, implement, manage, support—globally.
You can secure all this with firm, reliable pricing and scope of work, and a clear, cooperative, detailed system integrator ecosystem. We provide turnkey communications and network assessment, design, implementation, integration and upgrades—globally—for some of the world’s most significant customers.
We enable and support practical, cost-effective migrations to state-of-the-art UC solutions. We ensure your ROI and SLA targets are met, with minimal or no downtime, so your teams work better together. And you can focus on your core competencies.
Unify Professional Services. Let us sweat the details.
Enterprise UC is changing—fast. Collaboration, social media and flexible working practices have become the ”new normal.” Mobility and the increasingly disparate nature of today’s organizations are driving infrastructures and applications into the cloud.
While starting points vary, any migration to unified communications brings up similar questions.
- How to build an objective business case?
- How to manage dramatic changes in application, network and operating systems?
- How to decide the right deployment model (cloud, premise or hybrid)?
- How to maintain effective management and security of UC assets?
- How to leverage existing assets, and future-proof new investments?
- How to assure process control, line-of-business integration?
- How to reduce end-user impact during migration, and enhance adoption after?
With our Business Services, you get more business value from your communications investment. You respond quicker to business change. And you challenge the competition before they challenge you.
How contact center transformation has enabled LateRooms.com one of the leading UK’s leading online accommodation specialists to shrink their cost of sales.
By deploying OpenScape Contact Center, CPFL has been able to deliver a significantly enhanced service – today 85% of calls are answered in less than 30 seconds – while shaving R$42,000 ($5,000) a year from its operating costs.
Lighting the path forward to organizational transformation is never easy. When your enterprise is ready for change, such as embracing the benefits of unified communications, you need a strategic approach to transition.
Our Consulting Services are based on a combination of business process, financial and technology elements to make transition effective and straightforward without adversely affecting your organization’s ability to operate. Users can be moved to new communications platforms at a pace that suits you—and them. Our Consulting Services significantly add value while our industry-leading platforms and applications make “rip and replace” a thing of the past. And most importantly, we ensure project success.
Design and Integration Services
Innovation creates opportunities. It also creates challenges. How do you develop an innovation roadmap appropriate to your business? How do you identify the solutions that will enable you to meet your commercial objectives, while supporting users throughout the implementation process and beyond?
Professional Services address these issues by providing strategic guidance and consultancy during the planning process. We help you find and tailor appropriate solutions, and work with your employees to maximize the benefits, ensuring acceptance of new systems.
- Solution Design: Best-in-class, to create the optimal communications environment.
- Customization: Tailored solutions for individual requirements, to boost employee productivity and maximize return on your existing investment.
- Project Management: Experienced project managers working closely with your team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, regardless of complexity.
- Systems Integration Services: The optimal solution configuration fully integrated into existing infrastructure and related applications.