Download the full Coca Cola Success Story PDF
Coca-Cola Brazil integrates voice, video, collaboration, mobility and contact center services with Unify
OpenScape UC Server allows Coca-Cola to cut costs, boost productivity and achieve more efficient communications between staff, distributors and business partners.
- Migrate the telecommunications infrastructure of the Brazilian Coca-Cola subsidiary to a highly secure convergent voice and data system that be expanded and evolve to meet new operational or business requirements for over 1,000 users.
- Transform six communication centers into a single centrally managed platform that delivers cutting-edge communications, collaboration technologies, mobility and more.
- Modernize the Contact Center platform to support enhanced efficiency, operational flexibility and improved customer service.
- OpenScape UC Server and OpenScape Voice for 1,136 users.
- OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise for 60 users plus OpenScape Contact Center Voice Portal (IVR) with 20 channels.
- HiCorder Live Media (Recording Application) for 50 agents.
- OpenScale Professional Services and Project Management.
- Gateways HiPath 4000 and AudioCodes Mediant 1000.
- 984 IP optiPoint 410 standard telephones, 2 IP OpenStage 80 telephones for the operators’ desks, 85 optiClient 130 softphones.
- 152 analog extensions.
- Integration with third party voice mail system (legacy).
- Integration with third party charging system (legacy).
- Integrated networked communications services and business applications has transformed working life for staff, and enabled truly mobile working.
- Migration to a single and highly resilient communications platform has delivered annualized savings of US $ 100,000 in maintenance costs and reduced incident calls to the helpdesk by 70%.
- Utilizing OpenScape Contact Center, Coco-Cola Brazil has introduced innovative new response and assistance services for consumers.
- The new unified IP telephony, communication and collaboration environment can be centrally managed and is fully extensible.