Connect your offices with OpenScape Branch.
Remote workers sometimes feel cut off. What happens when the network fails? Bring your everywhere workers into the fold with a secure and reliable connection you can count on.
OpenScape Branch removes the “remote” from remote office.
With OpenScape Branch, your distance teammates are as connected as everyone. All the same capabilities, all the same capacities, as headquarters. And when things beyond your control happen, like network failure, your remote team doesn’t just survive.
They thrive, with the UC features they have come to count on, plus local phone system connectivity and network security, and more.
- Survivable Branch office solution for OpenScape Voice
- Scales from 50 users to 6,000 users
- Survivability for Contact Center agents and Trading Turrets
- Integrated digital interfaces for PSTN interconnection (PRI/BRI)
- Integrated analog adaptor for legacy device support
- Integrated Session Border Controller for SIP Trunking support (portable SIP Session licensing)
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
- Licensing options – Permanent (CAPEX), Subscription (OPEX)
Simple to implement. Easy to manage.OpenScape Branch is available as a virtual appliance or standard server application, to suit your needs. It installs quickly and easily and, once installed, is a “zero touch” solution. It uses the same management interface as the headquarters application, so there’s nothing new to learn. And it retains local billing and call detail recording, so records management isn’t lost. Make your team feel less like remote workers, and more like anywhere workers.
One of the nation’s fastest growing banks becomes the first in the country to use voice, unified communications, and other applications from a virtualized environment, serving 6,300 employees and 368 branches.