Choose a room. Grab your tablet.
Open Circuit. Click and Connect.
Welcome to video conferencing for today’s digital workstyles.
Space to collaborate
Circuit Meeting Room is different. It combines the value of videoconferencing with the power and persistency of social collaboration – for a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, it’s redefining the concept and practise of video conferencing.
It’s click and connect
There are no support requirements, no complex call instructions, and no gadgets. Just our little black box, a USB HD video camera, and USB speakerphone is all that’s needed to create your collaboration space. This is the digital workplace.
The way you work
All-in-one solution specifically engineered for easily and quickly connecting mobile, social and virtual teams securely in the huddle and break-out rooms surrounding today’s open plan, office environments.
Moving beyond the face-to-face benefits of conventional systems to bring the collaborative power of Circuit to every video conference.
There’s a lot more to love about Circuit Meeting room. Find out.
Circuit Meeting Room Features
- Easy to set up and maintain video conferencing, connecting remote, mobile and local teams
- User friendly video, audio and social collaboration that uses industry standard tools you already have
- Durable, compact, Circuit box - ideal for today’s video conference room, in any room
- Support for many audio options to meet room or team needs
- Add persistency to videoconference. Record the meeting and automatically add it into the conversation, along with your meeting notes and documents, so you can easily capture and share the results and actions. And refer back to them, when needed
Begin your conference from any device, on any network. Share your screen. Edit a document. Record the session and post everything to a conversation in Circuit.
Join in seconds, from home, on-the-move, in huddle rooms, the boardroom - wherever your teams are, from any location, at any time.
Reuse, don't reinvest
Circuit Meeting Room integrates seamlessly with standard conferencing peripherals to maximize your existing investment.