Download the full Vattenfall Europe Success Story PDF
Vattenfall Europe, Berlin - Future-proof communications infrastructure
Vattenfall, the fifth-largest power generator and the largest heat generator in Europe, unifies voice communications at 72 locations in Germany with VoIP communications from Unify.
- Conversion to VoIP in the administrative offices.
- Failsafe infrastructure for voice communications at 72 production locations.
- Installation of a cordless solution at 60 locations.
- Use of a dispatch solution in the grid control center for the transmission network.
- Standardization of procurement and support
- 2 redundant OpenScape UC servers in the administrative network.
- Gateways at various locations.
- A total of 80 OpenScape 4000 communication systems with 4000digital and 12,000 analog ports.
- OpenScape cordless solution at 60 locations.
- OpenScape Xpert Dispatch in the central grid control center.
- 3-year framework agreement.
- Migration to VoIP makes administration more straightforward and user-friendly.
- Failsafe communications infrastructure in production areas.
- Increased flexibility due to network maintenance using cordless telephony.
- Framework agreement ensures cost savings and optimized support.
Need more information?
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.Contact
Find a Partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.Locate a partner