Connect teams and secure their communications.
Packet sniffers. Spoofs. Rootkits. Trojans. Worms. Black hats. Isn’t it time to seriously secure your unified communications?
Smart security for anywhere workers.
Your team is securely behind the safety barrier around your network. Out there the bad guys are looking to exploit even the smallest vulnerability. You have to keep things safe without stifling communications.
OpenScape Session Border Controller is next generation security for unified communications. Its robust state-of-the-art design provides bulletproof protection for the SIP trunking to your network, remote offices and even home workers. Quietly, in the background. No drama. No mistakes.
- Next-Gen Session Border Controller for OpenScape Voice and OpenScape 4000
- Supports centralized and distributed SIP Trunking architectures
- Supports up to 50,000 remote users and 8,000 simultaneous SIP Sessions
- SIP Session licensing purchased in single units matching exactly network resource planning requirements
- Combines with OpenScape UC Firewall to provide meet Public sector security requirements
- Designed for easy serviceability – zero touch maintenance
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
- Licensing options – Permanent (CAPEX), Subscription (OPEX)
Extensible. Encrypted. Redundant. Integrated.
OpenScape Session Border Controller is a data center-ready virtualized security application. It safely extends your applications beyond the network boundary, to where your teams work.
Fully encrypted algorithms monitor connections and attacks. Optional redundancy assures business continuity. Common integrated management makes it a “zero touch” application once deployed.
Constant, fail-safe, cost-effective protection of your UC network. Keep your anywhere workers safe. Keep your network strong.
One of the nation’s fastest growing banks becomes the first in the country to use voice, unified communications, and other applications from a virtualized environment, serving 6,300 employees and 368 branches.
Need more information?
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.Contact
Find a Partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.Locate a partner