Download the full SEA Group S.p.A. Success Story PDF
Airport management group selects Unify for full systems upgrade and Managed Services prior to major world expo
A new four-year contract will provide a full technology refresh of the outdated telephone system at Milan’s two major airports. The contract is a highly visible project in advance of the city’s Expo 2015 global event and the upgrade will provide state-of-the-art service for years to come.
Updating the ageing telephone network and communication systems that serve Milan’s two primary airports with a contemporary IP-based system that will include full Unified Communications (UC) support, a unified control center, contact center support and enterprise-wide cordless connections for airport staff.
- Full network and technology upgrade to OpenScape 4000 supporting about 6,000 users including DECT and WiFi connections.
- Unified Communications support for about 1,000 users through OpenScape Voice and UC platform.
Full integration with Microsoft products and advanced UC functions such as Web Collaboration, One Number Service, Presence, Preferred Device, Audio/Video Conference, Mobile Client and Web Collaboration, among others.
- Contact center support at both airports through Unify’s CRM solution enhanced with new, highly affordable backup functionalities and Unified Messaging.
- Full project management through Unify’s Managed Services organization with four years xSWA, migration, installation, maintenance and dedicated 24/7 site management.
- Facilitates connecting new devices and users. Provides seamless integration with all other applications.
- Brings full IP-based communications technology to both airports making them ready to accommodate large visitor influx for Expo 2015. Conveys highly tech-savvy image of the city, now and for years to come.
- Access to new communications and network services and features from Unify as they become available.
- OpenScape Voice functions extended to internal airport users including shops, airlines and ground support staff for improved communication and collaboration.
- Managed Services with 24/7 support and on-site backup to implement and manage upgrade in shorter timeframe.
- OpenScape Voice and UC to be installed in two separate data centers providing an affordable disaster recover solution.
Need more information?
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.Contact
Find a Partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations near you.Locate a partner